Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is killing me to do, but I have to get out from under this project. I'm asking $1750 for the truck. All this truck needs is a motor and transmission.

The truck is in amazing shape for being 63 years old. It has it's quirks obviously and things that need fixing, but nothing too major.

The truck does not have power steering or power brakes obviously. Some of the glass is cracked, but it's all flat-glass, so it's very simple to have new pieces cut to replace the broken ones. It has an older Corvette rearend in it. It has dual exhaust with glass pack mufflers.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,681 Posts
What was the engine pulled from, is it LQ9 from a truck? or LS2? and was the tranny come with engine or did you buy one? If you decide to part out the engine let me know might be interested in the tranny.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The engine and trans is listed in this same section. The post should answer all of your questions.

·
stupid white guy
TrailblazerSS
4,887 Posts
That's awesome. Wish I had 5G to drop real quick, I'd buy it in a hurry.

What are the ramps in the bed for?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Sweet truck! GLWS. Was looking forward to seeing this project come along.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's awesome. Wish I had 5G to drop real quick, I'd buy it in a hurry.

What are the ramps in the bed for?
Motor and trans are sold, so the truck is now being sold as is.

The ramps were owned by the guy I bought the truck from. They weigh a ton. He painted them to match the truck and gave them to me with it. They're too heavy to put in the attic and no room in the garage, so I just keep them in the truck.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Yeah I had a 51 Willys wagon 4x4 but it is too far gone to fix now.

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,481 Posts
thats a badass lil truck and the price is a steal- glws

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
I need a project for my 14 year old son but he needs to save up some more money first. I have a '66 Chevy 283 and 4 speed waiting for his project already. I wish this was up for sale in about 6 months.

How are the floors and the rest of the sheetmetal? Can you send me some more pictures of it?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Joe...these are all of the pictures I have. Pretty positive it won't be around in 6 months though, I've received 7 "serious" emails/phone calls since yesterday when I put it on Craigslist. I'm pretty sure someone local will scoop it up.

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Hey Joe...these are all of the pictures I have. Pretty positive it won't be around in 6 months though, I've received 7 "serious" emails/phone calls since yesterday when I put it on Craigslist. I'm pretty sure someone local will scoop it up.
It looks real clean! Good luck with the sale! My son just has not been able to work that much this summer because of football camp.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts