Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD******SOLD****SOLD*******
Guys had to post a new thread since you can't change the title once its made. Old thread is here http://tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63406
I came into some financial problems and this is the reason I have to let it go. Literally what I have left at the bank. I am the 3rd owner. According to the F*#king Almighty Carfax (Who gives a Rats Ass) there are accidents registered and one was a total loss ,before I owned it, but I dare you to find a cleaner, low mileage, clean title one for the price. Thats why I have it listed $5000 below FAIR KBB VALUE.
Never been to the track, very clean. You need to see it in person to appreciate it. Sorry no trades. Top of the line 2007 Chevy TrailBlazer SS (GM 3SS) with 62,000 miles on it. Kelly Blue Book list it at $24,000 but I'm asking below that to try and move it quickly. It has the 6.0L V8 (LS2) engine and automatic transmission. All wheel drive. Fully loaded with: Dual pwr and heated leather seats, 6 disc cd player with Bose Sound System, sunroof, etc. 20in. Rims. Everything works. There is no Navigation system or Dvd player. There is a little curb rash on one of the back rims but other than that Everything is mint. This is not driven hard at all. I take excellent care of all my vehicles. I will continue to drive this as my daily driver so the miles will go up a little, I only live 5 miles from work so its not a lot. Everything is still stock and it has the Powertrain Warranty left as well. Just had a local dealer do a check on the Powertrain and it checks out excellent. Clean and Clear Title-(at the Bank ) I'll have pics below.
You can PM me or hit me up on my cell 219-689-4315

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
fav color glws

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
I almost wanna flip this. Lol.

·
Speedy69
TrailblazerSS
66 Posts
GLWS... not being a dick but i picked up my 07truck with 26,500miles for eighteen nine doesnt have leather though would love to have your truck for the lady.... Nice truck just the same..

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Hell of a good price man! Good luck.

·
Registered
06 Trailblazer SS
167 Posts
there are accidents registered and one was a total loss
So it has a salvage title?

Everything is still stock and it has the Powertrain Warranty left as well
Still under warranty after being listed as a total loss?

Nice looking truck either way but the value would drop tremendously if it has a salvage title.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts