Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Info from Hub City Raceway's website:

No Prep - Friday Night Street Racing at Hub City Raceway (Hattiesburg)
November 15, 2013
Gates open 5:30
Racing at 7:00
Spectator $10.00
Racers $20.00
Hosted by Scott Taylor
Who has the fastest street car in our area?? Hubcity Dragway is going to have a no prep race. Racing will start from the shutdown area. There is no glue or rubber down on that end of the track. If this race turns out good, Hubcity Dragway will have this race once a month. There will be grudge racing and a class for King of the Street that pays pretty good for $50 dollar entry fee.

I plan on getting there around 6pm myself, be great to see some other TBSS come out.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Does not appear to be any interest, but with the rain today it's looking to wet so I'm saying tonight is a no go.

If anyone in the area is interested in hitting up the track another time post up, I may try for next weekend.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I moved from Hattiesburg about a month ago but they were still doing the no-prep street racing style drag racing when I left. It was normally on Friday nights, check out their Facebook page for event info.

https://www.facebook.com/HubCityDragway

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I moved out to Colorado. There is a guy in Hattiesburg that I never had a chance to meet up with, his name on the forum is TrooperSS. Also seen a red jewel around town with a keystone ram air hood.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
89 Posts
Yeah I know the trooper, he is a pretty cool guy, also seen the red one.. I have a white ss and I have seen 2 other white ones but have not been able to catch up with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
683 Posts
I've been to Hub city a few times, I'm from the MS coast. They also have the no prep at Leaksville 1/8 mile track.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts