Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed my 1 inch wheel adapters on the rear of my 07 and it looks MEAN!!!! Pics will be up tonight. 79.00 for billet aluminum with grade 8 studs and lugs

Nate

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,086 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Post pics .... Also pm me website

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ill get you guys info when im off work...

Reactions: blue demon

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pics will be up tomarrow...sorry guys

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Could I run these with the FR 20x10 combo I am running out back?
i was able to run them with my stock wheels. the 1 inch spacer allows the stock lugs to run though the spacer about a 1/8th of an inch which at first look seems as though the wheels wont mount up. the stock wheels have resessed points on the mating side of the wheel that allow the wheels to mate to the spacer without any issues....if that makes sence. if you have the same casting mating surface as the factory wheels then yes. if you look at the backside of a stock wheel you will see what im talking about...kind of hard to explain

Nate

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Bud those are not hub centric. Your rear wheels will run like if they are not balanced. Plus those ate kinda of unsafe you are carrying the whole load of the car on six lugs in difference when you carry them on 6 lugs and the wheel

·
Hater
Duh
9,218 Posts
About 10 years ago a buddy of mine was using those on his s10 so he could run a front drive style wheel. Whether or not it was the part I don't know cause he would hammer the dog shit out of em with an impact. But he was driving down the street and one of the rear wheels broke off and just about tore the side of the bed off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
I know I am missing something but what is the reason for the Spacer anyway?

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know I am missing something but what is the reason for the Spacer anyway?
To bring the wheel out to the fender lip. it looks sooo much better than the stock sunk in look....at least i think so. The look from the rear is even better. I need to post pics but ive been busy as hell.

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bud those are not hub centric. Your rear wheels will run like if they are not balanced. Plus those ate kinda of unsafe you are carrying the whole load of the car on six lugs in difference when you carry them on 6 lugs and the wheel
They are hub centric. Ive been 100mph and absolutley no signs of balance issues.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
just saying they are unsafe... if they are they dont like it at all in the pic....

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I definatley will check the torque on the lugs frequently

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.