Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

341 - 360 of 360 Posts

·
Can you say 9's
AWD Trailblazer SS
2,065 Posts
:iamwithstupid:

and the racing started last night between John and I.

we did 2 60-120 runs.
first one, he walked me, my downshift was delayed which let him get a couple cars out
second one, we were dead even with me pulling out a couple feet after 100mph.
You forgot to mention we were both in our wives DD not our TBSS.

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS
107 Posts
I can vouch for nate, ive rode in that trailblazer! it is wicked fast! The numbers he speaks of are correct. But at the owners wishes i will not comment on them. I also agree just because someone likes to run their mouth on the internet, doesn't mean there are not guys with faster setups out and about who are offline. This being one..:2cents:

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
I'm sure there's more than 1 blue one in TX....it's a big state.
I thought there was a blue one with a kind of large front mount turbo in the grille.

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,582 Posts
I just read this entire post to only figure out the Nationals weather wasn't great and this race didn't happen.........:wtf:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #351
I just read this entire post to only figure out the Nationals weather wasn't great and this race didn't happen.........:wtf:
its still going to happen, but not how we had planned it.

mine will be done this week and Johns is another month out now.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
its still going to happen, but not how we had planned it.

mine will be done this week and back on jack stands for a month and Johns is another month out now.
Fixed

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #353
i really dont care if it is at this point. i shouldve demodded last year and sold the fuckin thing.

fuck the records, none of them mean shit anyways, i mean hell theyre heavy ass SUVs. its just stupid.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
i really dont care if it is at this point. i shouldve demodded last year and sold the fuckin thing.

fuck the records, none of them mean shit anyways, i mean hell theyre heavy ass SUVs. its just stupid.
I think that should of been typed in caps lock because i read it like you talking loud.

I know what you mean. I think I have the lowest h/c hp and every time I think about putting a bigger cam in it I have to think about how retarded I am.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #356 (Edited)
I think that should of been typed in caps lock because i read it like you talking loud.

I know what you mean. I think I have the lowest h/c hp and every time I think about putting a bigger cam in it I have to think about how retarded I am.
building the powerplant isnt retarded.....what we put it in, is.

maybe i shouldve capped it. im getting pissed off and irritated in every facet of life lately.

341 - 360 of 360 Posts