Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been noticing my trans has a little slip in it when im around 5-6k when it shifts to second. The dealership says this is normal. What do you guys think i know its hard to describe a slip.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
Mine sucks when cold but is actually pretty decent when warmed up, stock other than a tune and Vette servo. The servo should help a little, also helps 2-3.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
figure out what you have tune wise, and if you take it back in to the dealer make sure you have a stock tune in the truck. the problem is you are saying that the truck only does it at nearly redline up shift. and they are going to try to come back at you with abuse.... (i know its just using it as intended or enjoying the truck... but they dont see it that way... )

GIVE THEM THE LEAST AMOUNT of ammo that you can. the more you give them the better chance they will bounce the complaint and call it abuse or racing...

what do you have warranty wise,

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.