Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The SLP TVS 1900 has a pressed on pulley, I have search all over online and found nothing.

I was wondering if someone on the forum or one of you knows where i can buy a smaller TVS 1900 pulley. Again its a pressed on pulley not a 4 bolt one...probably one of the FIRST SLP superchargers.

My other option for upping boost is the Innovators 10% overdrive (which I may do anyway). Question about this, do I need to do anything else with the crank or engine to install this crank pulley or will it just go right on?

Thank you

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
57 Posts
removed the pressed on pulley and install the 4 bolt hub, and then have fun with with the many choices on pulleys. i did this with my old tvs 1900 i had. i cant seem to find it listed anywhere, but i got mine from superchargersonline. i dug up my invoice and this is what the part number was
M-69-00-87-010
MAGNUSON SUPERCHARGERS 2 PIECE PULLEY HUB - and at the time i purchased it, its was a wopping $35 lol

give em a call, or maybe even magnuson can help you, or your other favorite supercharger parts supplier

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They had the exact part number. I ordered it, its 75$. BUt to be clear this is the my supercharger snout, the partnumber i ordered that matches yours, isnt the snout but where the actually pulley sits and then I can add all the other maguson pulleys? Because this will be so much better! lol

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
removed the pressed on pulley and install the 4 bolt hub, and then have fun with with the many choices on pulleys. i did this with my old tvs 1900 i had. i cant seem to find it listed anywhere, but i got mine from superchargersonline. i dug up my invoice and this is what the part number was
M-69-00-87-010
MAGNUSON SUPERCHARGERS 2 PIECE PULLEY HUB - and at the time i purchased it, its was a wopping $35 lol

give em a call, or maybe even magnuson can help you, or your other favorite supercharger parts supplier

Also, do you remember what pulley offset you had to run? There are so many options. lol

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
57 Posts
no i do not remember the offset. correct the part # i gave you, you use a 2 or 3 jaw puller and remove your pulley from the snout, then use a power steering pulley installer and you install the new 4 bolt flange. then just bolt what ever 4 bolt pulley you want. and isnt the tbss truck oulley offset?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no i do not remember the offset. correct the part # i gave you, you use a 2 or 3 jaw puller and remove your pulley from the snout, then use a power steering pulley installer and you install the new 4 bolt flange. then just bolt what ever 4 bolt pulley you want. and isnt the tbss truck oulley offset?
Should be a quick job and I have no idea, i am trying to find it online. My buddy has a could 8 rib ones i can stick on, they all have different offsets and i can use that to figure it out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One more thing, did you ever install a boost gauge? If so where did you tap for the vacuum because there isnt a single spot on this thing to put a vacuum line on that i can see.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts