Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nice forum guys, helped a lot with my decision to buy my SS.

Picked up an 07 SS3 2wd last weekend, loving it so far.
This is my third trailblazer, I have been working my way up to an SS since 02.

I can see myself keeping this one.

Anyway, the person I bought this one from said it came from the factory de-badged. Anyone heard of that option ? It looks sweet though no chevy,gm or trailblazer badges anywhere.

It has corsa exhaust and a K&N cai.
I am concerned after reading that it needs a tune with the CAI.(going to do it anyway i guess)

Brakes need to be painted! Front windows need tint.

·
Registered
2006 TBSS AWD
476 Posts
Welcome

·
Jigga Jake
TrailblazerSS
1,244 Posts
Welcome to the madness!
The mod bug will be biting soon
Hope to see you at one of my crazy FL getogethers

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Welcome! I grew up in Destin but I'm stationed in Utah for now. Take your truck to XXX Motorsports if you want a dyno or street tune....or anything for that matter! They've built and tuned at least one TBSS that I know of and that truck is the reason I bought one of these trucks! Brad and the guys over there are awesome and know what they're doing! Also, if you're not already a member get on Race850.com....its a good little local forum with good people for the most part and they've got weekly meets and other get togethers. There's a few other TBSS's over there too including me.

Oh and happy modding! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG INFUSE 4G using Tapatalk

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome man from SC. Ever who told you it came from the factory with no badges is blowing smoke. Good luck with mods.

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome! I grew up in Destin but I'm stationed in Utah for now. Take your truck to XXX Motorsports if you want a dyno or street tune....or anything for that matter! They've built and tuned at least one TBSS that I know of and that truck is the reason I bought one of these trucks! Brad and the guys over there are awesome and know what they're doing! Also, if you're not already a member get on Race850.com....its a good little local forum with good people for the most part and they've got weekly meets and other get togethers. There's a few other TBSS's over there too including me.

Oh and happy modding! Lol

Cool, you are probably the fourth person to tell me to go to XXX and talk to brad, so I guess that's what I should do. :)

thanks for the info!

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Cool, you are probably the fourth person to tell me to go to XXX and talk to brad, so I guess that's what I should do. :)

thanks for the info!
Haha yeah Brad is good people! I don't know many people with Fords, Chevys, and Dodges in NWF that don't take their shit to XXX!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
welcome bud,...

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Mid west FL checking in.. Welcome!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
1,697 Posts
welcome mr. n/a! :shocking:
a de-badged SS from the factory.... you believe that one & i got a nice bridge here in N.Y. for ya to buy too! :rofl:
happy modding too

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
welcome mr. n/a! :shocking:
a de-badged SS from the factory.... you believe that one & i got a nice bridge here in N.Y. for ya to buy too! :rofl:
happy modding too
Yeah, it sounded silly to me when he told me.
Doesn't really matter either way.

·
TBSS N00B
431 Posts
Welcome :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts