Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea what these go for. This is my neighbor's across the street. Mileage-4,800, completely loaded, black. Obviously, this is in pristine condition, which is the one thing I can vouche for...he doesn't drive this thing...lot of primping and cleaning, not much on the road. He asked if I knew anyone, told him the best I could do was post it here. Let me know and I'll put you in touch.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
good luck with finding a buy.. theta should get like 30

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
No luck needed, not my ride. 30 is what they come in at?...hmmm.
i mean new they are like 45 and this is going on 5 years old.. pics?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The thing has 4800 miles on it, condition is excellent. KBB says 36,690 for my zip code. Personally, I didn't think they were worth that much either..but apparently they are...well, he's a bit above. Pics...no...I have no stake in it, if anyone says they are actually interested in this thing, I'll ask him to make one of those rare backups out of the garage:rofl: and take a couple with my cell.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,293 Posts
So you would be getting a 5 year old engine that hasn't been broken in...Not going to lie, but chrysler engines really need 24-30K miles for full break in.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
I would say KBB is pretty accurate. I have seen them go for 40k with that kind of mileage near me. I would never pay more than 30k for a used one with low miles :2cents:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
Low miles or not, it's 5 years old, there's a new body style now, still nice but not the new hotness, I wouldn't pay over 30K if it were what I was looking for, cause they could probably find one with a few more miles for 10-12K less than that asking price and it's not like it's a museum piece or anything.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
^ True you will definitely see the price go down, once the new models actually hit the showroom floor at your local dealership. But still, 30k for a used srt gc is pretty reasonable at this time. For some reason these things hold their value like no other, I know because when I was looking for one 2 years ago they were 40k or more used no questions.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,893 Posts
Its a tad high but at the auctions out there they are still selling for a lot. same with the tbss. My friend saw a 07 srt8 jeep go for $29k at last weeks auction. unsure of mileage

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
we just sold one at my work with 15k for 33. so if this thing is pristine... should be right around 30 - 35k pending th buyer. id put it at 32.500 obo to generate some noise. also post it on srtforums.com u will get better traffic there then this site.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.