·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
ADHD
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
3,923 Posts
I think I need one - will know more tomorrow... I basically stripped the inner bolt out trying to take the pulley out..... I am going to put it on the mill and try to machine it out, but more than likely I am going to need to buy this if its still available....will PM you tomorrow.

·
ADHD
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
3,923 Posts
Cool will do...thanks man. Today was uber fail....stripped the alternator bolt, and broke the power steering pump reservoir trying to tap the new 8 rib on...##($(%*@!!! sooo pissed!!!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Beat with a hammer? Ima do that to you!!!

Bump!

·
ADHD
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
3,923 Posts
They make a power steering pump puller/installer you can rent from
the local parts store. It's a press fit pulley. It needs a tool to install , tell me you didn't try to beat it on with a hammer?
Learning as I go....no "beating" w/ hammer....but a very incorrect attempt to install it is a politically correct way to put it...baaahaha...

Bump

·
ADHD
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
3,923 Posts
Free bump...I am going a different route (powerbastards)...ended up pulling the rest of the motor to go w/ forged bottom end, and adding alkycontrol...

·
ADHD
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
3,923 Posts
Fuck it. I'll take it...after reading that post about Powerbastards sounds like I better stay away from that anyway...

Send paypal to that email above?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.