Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer 3SS
12 Posts
I think that there a Euro Style headlight. IIRC you can buy just the clear corner marker and put them in your stock headlights. That seemed to be a bit troublesome and caused leaks for other members. I would just pony up the complete headlight set and keep the originals intact.

Here is an old thread with more information:

Thanks for the reply, those lights were gone quickly back when the OG post came up.
Yeah, I looked at a couple dozen of them on all sites, the problem was all the good looking ones with clear side markers have horrible reviews and the adjuster is really cheapened w/many complaints of not working at all. My main goal really was dark black inards and clear side markers, but those seemed to look the absolute cheapest. The beam pattern was another of the ill comments. I looked at so many, I started remembering if I'd already seen one just from the review count.....LOL
I ended up with a pair of Dorman, look exactly like the OEM, yeah it has the amber sides, but hopely looks more black inside than OEM. They were kind gray

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer 3SS
12 Posts
The other difficult part is a bank isn't going to finance that amount for that vehicle even though it's worth it. Someone would need cash or be able to get an unsecured loan, home equity line of credit, etc. It all depends on if you are willing to sit on it for a while till the right buyer comes along. I just bid your eBay auction to 16K because mine is officially totalled and need to replace my TBSS. Unless you would take 16K, my wife, and two dogs as a trade LOL

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Anyone who is going to buy this would be some kind of enthusiast, even if a young one, as for loan, the guy who wants this will borrow anything he can and finish with cash I'm sure.
I'd probly haggle a little (if I hadn't just bought mine....LOL) but still, there's guys out there that know these trucks and would just pay cash in it's condition. Think about the Mod costs, and add that to a decent "fairly clean, avg mile" on that is out there, and trust me, I did national searches, you can't do it for a whole lot less. (well, if you get a great deal, spend the money AND the time with the know how you could, maybe) for a little less, but I assure you even decent ones are in the +10k range with 100k more miles than this. So you get a deal, say (k on a decent (100k ish) for 8k, Good S/C is 5 to 6K buy itself. No add hood, and all the other mods, 10k at least, unless you did it all yourself, and even then, I'm being generous. so your about 25k and nowhere near this clean, I mean mine is REALLY clean, but not like this.
By the way, if he's like me, he'd rather have the cash, I can do without wife and kids at my age....., but was a funny as H**L offer.....
And the "pics required" comment, you guys are a hoot!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
48 Posts
I have a few friends that have seen my SS and they would love to have one and are looking for one. To be honest they are looking for one that is 100% stock. I know you spent a lot of money on the mods but most people don't want one that is supercharged, lowered or otherwise modified. When you go to a auction the vehicles that are 100% stock go for the most money. In my opinion a supercharged engine with 35k on it is like a stock engine with 70k on it. Just my opinion. Good luck with your sale as I also know there are people out there that mods like you have do have buyers.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts