Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD Modded
13,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am getting ready to sell my 06 TBSS AWD that I purchased new in early 2006.
This is absolutely one of the cleanest TBSS I have ever seen. I have been around a bunch!
This TBSS has had 30 oil changes since new. I change the oil & Filter every year regardless of miles accumulated.
Modifications Include:
Magna charger 112 with Left Coast Joe Belt Tensioner.
Left Coast Joe 4" Custom Air Intake. Cold Air Inductions Fresh Air Box
Kooks Long Tube Headers, SLP Custom Full Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust. Custom Dual exhaust rear Valence.
Phoenix built stock Trans with 2300-2800 Stall Converter. ( Everything is Billet Inside) Heavy Mods to Trans. Transmission Oil Cooler.
Race Mesh Custom Grille, Clear Front Headlights with Amber Turn Bulbs
Chromed 20 " Stock Wheels with Slotted Rotors & Ceramic Pads
Fully Functional Ram Air Hood
Custom Embossed Floor Matts with Weather Tech front mats included.
Lots of others I am sure I forgot about. If you are looking for the cleanest Rust free TBSS then look no further.
This undercarriage is incredible and most likely the cleanest you will have ever seen.
IMG_E2588.JPG IMG_E2545.JPG IMG_E2514.JPG IMG_E2577.JPG IMG_E2602.JPG
Before I get a bunch of Haters griping about the price I challenge you to find another this clean that isn't brand new in storage!
Price is $22,900
Please no negative comments, or snide remarks.
Thanks,
David 479-619-8250
IMG_E2503.JPG
IMG_E2556.JPG

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
291 Posts
I don't think anyone will gripe about the price, plenty have gone for this price. Glws she's a beauty!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD Modded
13,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think anyone will gripe about the price, plenty have gone for this price. Glws she's a beauty!

Thank-You. I have a bunch of pictures if anyone needs them.

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
678 Posts
I actually think it's priced very well ... She is gorgeous!!!! Someone will get an amazing piece of work that will turn heads every time it hits the road. Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD Modded
13,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I appreciate the kind words. Getting ready to post for sale elsewhere.

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
946 Posts
Price not bad at all for what you have. Good luck with sale.

2008 TBSS Super Charged

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,623 Posts
VERY nice! Good luck with sale.

IMHO hold out for your asking price - I feel like you can get it!

I am getting ready to sell my 06 TBSS AWD that I purchased new in early 2006.
This is absolutely one of the cleanest TBSS I have ever seen. I have been around a bunch!
This TBSS has had 30 oil changes since new. I change the oil & Filter every year regardless of miles accumulated.
Modifications Include:
Magna charger 112 with Left Coast Joe Belt Tensioner.
Left Coast Joe 4" Custom Air Intake. Cold Air Inductions Fresh Air Box
Kooks Long Tube Headers, SLP Custom Full Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust. Custom Dual exhaust rear Valence.
Phoenix built stock Trans with 2300-2800 Stall Converter. ( Everything is Billet Inside) Heavy Mods to Trans. Transmission Oil Cooler.
Race Mesh Custom Grille, Clear Front Headlights with Amber Turn Bulbs
Chromed 20 " Stock Wheels with Slotted Rotors & Ceramic Pads
Fully Functional Ram Air Hood
Custom Embossed Floor Matts with Weather Tech front mats included.
Lots of others I am sure I forgot about. If you are looking for the cleanest Rust free TBSS then look no further.
This undercarriage is incredible and most likely the cleanest you will have ever seen. View attachment 100558 View attachment 100559 View attachment 100560 View attachment 100561 View attachment 100562 View attachment 100563 View attachment 100565 View attachment 100566 View attachment 100562 View attachment 100558 View attachment 100559 View attachment 100560 View attachment 100561
Before I get a bunch of Haters griping about the price I challenge you to find another this clean that isn't brand new in storage!
Price is $22,900
Please no negative comments, or snide remarks.
Thanks,
David 479-619-8250
View attachment 100567 View attachment 100567 View attachment 100568 View attachment 100568

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD Modded
13,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
VERY nice! Good luck with sale.

IMHO hold out for your asking price - I feel like you can get it!
Thanks, I have a bunch more pictures if anyone knows someone interested. Please contact me.
I hate using E-Bay for selling.
David

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD Modded
13,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump! Help!

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,501 Posts
The nice ones aren't selling so fast these days. You need to be patient as it may take months. Most buyers are young people are looking for cheap trucks.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD Modded
13,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
678 Posts
The other difficult part is a bank isn't going to finance that amount for that vehicle even though it's worth it. Someone would need cash or be able to get an unsecured loan, home equity line of credit, etc. It all depends on if you are willing to sit on it for a while till the right buyer comes along. I just bid your eBay auction to 16K because mine is officially totalled and need to replace my TBSS. Unless you would take 16K, my wife, and two dogs as a trade LOL

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD Modded
13,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The other difficult part is a bank isn't going to finance that amount for that vehicle even though it's worth it. Someone would need cash or be able to get an unsecured loan, home equity line of credit, etc. It all depends on if you are willing to sit on it for a while till the right buyer comes along. I just bid your eBay auction to 16K because mine is officially totalled and need to replace my TBSS. Unless you would take 16K, my wife, and two dogs as a trade LOL

Unfortunately 16K wont buy it.
There is however a 2006 AWD Loaded 13K mile TBSS for $29,999!o_O

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,574 Posts

WoW I thought mine had low mileage. Yours is really nice and love the finish. Good luck with sale man.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD Modded
13,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just a great BUMP

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer 3SS
12 Posts
Nice ride, I just bought a 1 owner 2007. I've seen some nice ones, I know mine is and I STOLE it. Many are priced lower, but none with these mods done nicely it seems and doubt but 1 or 2 are anywhere near as clean. This looks like a nice "quick" driver.
Do have a question, do you remember the brand of your headlamps? I like the clear side marker, but all I saw with that look had some crappy reviews.
Thanks and good luck, hope she finds a good home.

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,623 Posts
Do have a question, do you remember the brand of your headlamps? I like the clear side marker, but all I saw with that look had some crappy reviews.
I think that there a Euro Style headlight. IIRC you can buy just the clear corner marker and put them in your stock headlights. That seemed to be a bit troublesome and caused leaks for other members. I would just pony up the complete headlight set and keep the originals intact.

Here is an old thread with more information:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts