Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell my TBSS due to divorce. I am the second owner and it has been a very reliable truck and gets alot of looks. Rare Superior Blue exterior in good shape with a few door dings but nothing paintless dent repair couldnt fix. It has every option including Leather in great shape, Navigation, Sunroof, Rear Dvd player, and sunroof.
Lowered 1.25" with Belltech struts and rear airbag adjustment.
79k miles
Magnaflow muffler
Everything else is stock. I just put a new set of 275/45/20's on it. Truck runs great and I wouldnt hesitate to drive anywhere.

Looking to sell for $18000 or trade for an 03/04 Cobra or Mach 1.

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
Sorry to hear about your divorce; even MORE sorry you gotta get rid of your SS--I don't know which is sadder....just kidding--again, my condolences:cheers1:thats a very nice SS....

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,973 Posts
Man...I wish I was ready to buy my second one now. I do plan to purchase a second TBSS, and the 06 Superior Blue is THE ONE I want. I beleive it's the most rare color of all the years.

Sorry to hear about your divorce and haveing to sell your TBSS. Good Luck with the sale.

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
^^100%....I wanted the blue one in a BAD way when I was in the market; the white is just as good IMO, but I REALLY wanted a blue one....

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the support guys. Im still in the process of trying to keep it but if someone wants to buy it they can.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
I wish i had 18,000 right now, id buy that in a second. Superior Blue is the best color IMO. By the way is that 2WD or AWD? Sorry about your divorce man.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Nice, that's a good price!

·
TBSS N00B
431 Posts
I wish I could get this right now!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts