Premium Member
08 trailbazer 2wd
5,702 Posts
great info

·
Registered
2006 TrailblazerSS
35 Posts
Is there any way to get service manual stuff like the parts manual?????
this is the sorta shit that pisses GM off to no end,and thats an educated consumer!!!!

·
Premium Member
2wd 06
3,903 Posts
I looked through that entire thing and could not find the throttle pedal assembly. Any help?

Oh, and thanks for the find Stef. :coolthumb:

·
Registered
CTS-V
62 Posts
I looked through that entire thing and could not find the throttle pedal assembly. Any help?

Oh, and thanks for the find Stef. :coolthumb:
Some parts/numbers are not listed, but if you call the dealer usually saying you're a shop they will look up the part number. They have a completely different catalog. They can get the pedal or even prebent brake lines(not listed) in catalog. Good luck

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
46 Posts
It looks like this catalog is from Mitchell's Collision Manual. This manual is used just for collision repairs for estimates. It is a good reference manual, but the part numbers have been know to be incorrect from my experience in the dealership. FYI.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
475 Posts
Just saw this today, since this thread has been re-activated. Are most parts going to be the same on the 07?

By the way; I know the thread and file name include the 07, but when you open the file it says 2002-2006.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
475 Posts
Thanks for the info! By the way Stef, me and a buddy go up to Nippissing every year for a week of some of the best fishing (not to mention just relaxing and beer drinking). Beautiful country up there.

·
Premium Member
06' AWD TBSS
1,364 Posts
This pdf file was an awesome find, it is super helpful thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts