Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats everyone getting for 0-60MPH? Best I can do with a half tank of gas and a friend in the pass seat was 5.12.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,596 Posts
Sure! any accurate 0-60 time is good though. Doesn't need to be a dashhawk.
OK just asking as things read a little different.

I think the fastest 0-60 for me that I recorded with G-Tech was 5.074. That was westers tune, vector CAI, Efans and UD.

I see you are waiting on FedEx ;)

You are a state closer to Jersey than me and I am still hoping for mine today.

I think FedEx is 3 days to me from NJ. So if he got them out Wednesday I should get mine too.

Next week if the tranny shop has time, my yank goes in. That should get me well into the 4's.

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS 2wd
182 Posts
4.47 on the DashHawk for me (I have a stock exterior though):rofl: / Before Torque Converter and Trans Mods.

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK just asking as things read a little different.

I think the fastest 0-60 for me that I recorded with G-Tech was 5.074. That was westers tune, vector CAI, Efans and UD.

I see you are waiting on FedEx ;)

You are a state closer to Jersey than me and I am still hoping for mine today.

I think FedEx is 3 days to me from NJ. So if he got them out Wednesday I should get mine too.

Next week if the tranny shop has time, my yank goes in. That should get me well into the 4's.
From the GB thread for them, he says he shipped them out the 10th which was Tuesday. So I'm fully expecting mine to be sitting on my door step when I get home today. But then again,...he did say he was shipping mine out last friday,...but that didn't happen.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,596 Posts
From the GB thread for them, he says he shipped them out the 10th which was Tuesday. So I'm fully expecting mine to be sitting on my door step when I get home today. But then again,...he did say he was shipping mine out last friday,...but that didn't happen.
Yep I guess you are right. I am surprised mine did not come yesterday then.

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep I guess you are right. I am surprised mine did not come yesterday then.
MY dad told me that it should be here today if he shipped it tues. He was a shipping/recieving manager for 30+years, so Im guessing he knows what he is talking about. He better be right!

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD
4,748 Posts
I've had a 5.3, stock, in super-cold air. And a 5.0, in super cold-air after mods.

Normally, before too hot/heatsoak, 5.5 right now during the summer.

These are DH times.

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
I still think I have the slowest truck ever.

My best is 5.7 in super cold air with Efans, CAI, and an aggressive tune. I haven't timed it since I made several changes (to a different tune, different intake).

Anything below 2000 rpms and my truck barely moves. Full Size Loaded Chevy Club vans can pull me through the 60' range.

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD
4,748 Posts
In Rich's pic, I'm the one closest to the stands with the dude in it with a red shirt on. Car#9093.

It was funny, both mine and Rich's truck look identical (both Silver 3ss) came with all the same niceties (he's since added the stock nav unit), and both aren't lowered and sit on stockers. My car # is 9093, his was 9993. I'm sure people were taking double and triple looks, going "WTF!? Same truck is making a hell of a lot of runs!"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts