Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Fist time down the track

3K views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  SSMOKIN U 
#1 ·
:muahaha::muahaha: first time down a track ever ran a 8.68@ 82 mphwhat yall think?!!!!!!!!! i think i have a few ppl bet around here

#4 ·
well my second run with like a hour cool down was a 8.84 @81.4 the first one i know everything was hot from the drive to the track?

#5 ·
Your 1/8 mile speed will change with how much you spin of the line..................So, you can get a good speed, but a bad time if you spin too much off the line............

#30 ·
You Guys SPIN??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I gotta get me some of that, but won't be close to high 8's if i do :muahaha:

#7 ·
the first one was a .745 the second was a .768 and thanks jake

#9 ·
damn 2.012 and 2.074 i looked @ the wrong numbers my bad

#11 ·
damn the one light bandits

#14 ·
brian who is elky and u going saterday or friday i am going to richmond friday

#16 ·
Yeah see that is how you tell he has never been on the track before.....he can't even read his time slips.......LOL! I am ready for ya Mike.....I put down a 8.80 twice last night at "My Spot" on the Dashhawk....the Quarter Times were 13.53@103 and 13.64@102. I really think my struggles this summer were heat related....it was about 77 last night.

#17 ·
we will see come friday!!!!!!!!!!!! i get out of class round 4 so where you want to meet up and i think tony is going

#19 · (Edited)
I'm gonna do my best. After that high speed run Brian and I had last night, I'm ready to go and see what it does since I've had my tune updated.

#18 ·
UR back in class already??? I am working on getting out of work early. Maybe get off at 12:30. That will give me the time to hook up the trailer and load up the DR's, jack, tools, etc. I was hoping to leave around 3. If you want we can meet up on the peninsula after you get off school. For you, it may be easier to be ready to go and leave from ODU towards the Midtown Tunnel and head for the Monitor-Merrimac Bridge Tunnel?? You know how to go that way??

#21 ·
OH boy.....as long as the rain stays away.....the temps will be in the low 70's- hi 60's between 8-10PM Friday night......Zoom Zoom!

Think I will make a last glory run on the Street Tires.....then strap on the DR's for the rest of the night.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.