Ever since I completed the conversion I've been getting hit with interest in the conversion for TBSS's, but it has not been a cost effective swap for most. Thankfully, the cost of several key components has become more reasonable to make this swap a more competitive (and in some cases less expensive) proposition to alternative 4 speed automatic "upgrades." For Pro/Con details of this conversion please follow this link: http://tbmsport.com/6l80gm6spdinformation.html
Here's what you get for RWD $4595 SHIPPED(CONUS)
With that I am happy to present the TBMSport 6 Speed Automatic Conversion September Special. I have taken the time to get (almost) everything you need to perform this swap as painlessly and quickly as possible for '2007-09 TBSS ONLY.
- 6L90 RWD Transmission( w/Torque Converter-Dipstick) Low Mileage, Recycled unit with 90 day warranty (6L80 is N/C option, but why?)
- NEW Transmission Cooler lines & fittings
- NEW custom yoke fitting for driveshaft
- NEW TBMSport Plug & Play T42-T43 Interface Module & Harness
- NEW Handheld plug in programmer for ECM & TCM reflash (Dyno tune still required for maximum performance/emissions/shift tuning to driver's liking)
AWD additional $1050 SHIPPED*(CONUS)
- NEW Aluminum Transmission to Transfer Case Adapter
- NEW 6L80/90 Specific Input Shaft for transfer case
- *Parts will not ship until Early October 2013
What is not included and/or you have to provide
- Custom alteration and rebalancing of your driveshafts (OEM RWD aluminum driveshaft cores available)
- Minor alteration to OEM transmission mount (not
Want to provide your own transmission?
- Due to the wide range of specification that exists with 6L80/90 transmission (because of the varying internal components that GM specifies for the original equipment vehicles such as TCM, Torque Converter, Clutches, etc.)
, this is NOT recommended. Selecting the wrong 6L80/90 transmissions will result in issues that range from but are not limited to 'bricking' a $650 TCM module, destroying clutches, inconsistent performance, intermittent or non functioning electronic functions, and/or other drivetrain damage/failure. Because the 6L80/90 is an adaptive shifting transmission, high mileage transmissions are not supplied as they can mask clutch wear.
- NO guarantee will be given for the performance and subsequent issues of transmissions that TBMSport does not spec and provide.
With that said:
- the RWD
September Special WITHOUT
a transmission, torque converter, dipstick, yoke, and cooling lines: $2250 SHIPPED CONUS
- the AWD
September Special WITHOUT
a transmission, torque converter, dipstick, and cooling lines: $3345 SHIPPED CONUS
This special offer is currently limited to 3 due to transmission availability and special salvage unit resources. PM me for details and the most up to date availability as price and availability are subject to change without notice.
FIRST fully paid order gets a free valance of choice!