E3 spark plugs

11K views 45 replies 19 participants last post by  Another Black SS 
#1 ·
Has anyone tried these plugs? I saw ion HP TV they made about 6hp on an
LS1 and also better MPG.

http://www.e3sparkplugs.com/index.htm
2007-06 V8-6.0L (364) H ................................................ E3.44

#40 ·
I've had these in my 04 S-10 Blazer for a couple years and never noticed any difference. The spark supposedly can jump to any spot around the perimeter. The center is clear so it is like the flame kernel will not be ubstructed. Just hype for more money in my opinion.

#41 ·
its an old thread but i have installed the plugs and i did all 8 in the same day (a few cuts here and there). i did this back in late '08 early '09. i have no computer or special equipment to verify but i use to do trips to san diego and TJ (mexico) i left my house (LA) with a full tank of gas and on the way back, half way home i would have to fuel up again with the stock plugs..... i installed a K&N cai kit with E3 spark plugs (e3-54) and i make the round trip on one tank of gas . . . . i think thats cool!!! pls. note that i like to speed so once in a while during the trip i would max out at 135 mph and still have gas to play on my way home!!!

#42 ·
I'm still not having any issues with E3.54's... about 3K miles since I installed them, and not one issue... (with the plugs)..

I'll pull a few soon, and post pic's on how they look....

#43 ·
well i know a couple things about electricty and as copper is a great conductor it is not the best its just cheaper than gold then silver which is the best conductor. gold and silver have thier places and are used alot. now to me the type of conductor material and the resistance of that really does not matter the electrode is what 2'' long and with the ammout of voltage going thru there its going to spark. i look at those plugs and they are just like the bosch+2, +4 and as said before these can create hot spots and cause det. anyway i changed mine out to the ngks and love them truck runs smooth. how did these turn out for you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.