Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

TCM Module (possibly a PCM4LESS Tune)

2K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  ATX SS 
#1 · (Edited)
I have an extra TCM here for a TBSS, no Clue the year it was removed from, but it has a cracked plug, but all tabs are intact. It has "PCM Tune" written on it, so I am assuming its a PCM Trans tune, but don't know which one. I am just moving things out. Feel free to make me an offer on it.

Text me at 937-361-4011

#2 ·
that number goes to a 07 or 08.

if you put it in a 07 and the shift indicator doesnt light up showing what gear you are in and the check engine lght comes on its for an 08. i just went thru the same thing thats how i know.

#6 · (Edited)
Here's a tidbit that a lot people might not know about. PCM a lot of times has the second gear locked up in their stuff, you may want to post the TCM number so someone could call PCM to see what it's actually flashed with. This could be valuable for somebody that wants to be able to lock up the torque converter in 2nd gear for towing if they live in a mountainous area! Other things may be the fix for zero tps lockup as well.

#7 ·
Walter, you talk entirely too fucking much. It says make and offer....sometimes your so smart you're an idiot.

I'm not trying to make money on things lately if you haven't noticed...just moving a lot out because it's sitting here and I can't use it.

#16 · (Edited)
Been a week since i sent the paypal payment,,
havent heard back from you,
just wondering whats up?
Would call you but I pretty much cant use my phone from 7am to 7pm due to work and I
have been slammed last week..
If its cool to call you later than that let me know,
Thank You!
Frank G..

#20 ·
wow i came in here to see if part was sold and see the last few comments......

with your post count i would think that the best solution to this would to have sent HIM a pm after receiving his payment and saying" thanks i got your payment and will ship out TCM on the weekend when i have time to do so"

I think he would then not have to post this in the first place.....

your response came across and an ass and being rude to someone that just sent you money.....a WEEK ago with no response....

Sorry if you had done this but thats my take on this...

seeing post like that really piss me off, alot of people have busy lives and im sure you do as well

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
I ship as I can , frankly I don't care about your opinion. And you can stick your foot in your mouth now. I received his payment while I was sleeping Friday night, replied I got it Saturday morning and didn't know I had to update people everyday until things ship. I typically and regularly wait until the next Saturday to ship as I can't get to the post office before they close working a long day first shift job.

#22 · (Edited)
Sorry brother if I caused prolems,, I just wanted to know when it was getting here,,I will be working out of town starting tomorrow and thought it would be here by now, just wanted to let one of my neighbors know to get it for me
so it doesn't sit outside until I get back..,,.
Again just shoot me the tracking number when you can,Thanks Kyle!!
Frank G..

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.