Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

**SUPER bright SMD led interior+license plate bulb set**All Colors**Pics Added**

35K views 262 replies 77 participants last post by  Pete466 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone. Long time member and now new vendor.

My first item for sale that requiers a vendor status is complete set of these interior SMD bulbs, including 6 dome/license plate bulbs + one trunk dome bulb.
Very bright and durable, I have had these on my truck for 18 months now and all are still working fine.

Colors available: White, Red, Blue, Pink, Green, Yellow.
You can also mix and match.

$49 shipped to lower 48 states.

IF YOU WANT TO BUY A SET, PM ME, THANKS!!

ALSO, IF YOU GOT QUESTIONS, DON`T HESITATE TO SEND PM. DO NOT CLUTTER THIS THREAD IF POSSIBLE, THANK YOU!

White bulbs.
Vehicle Car Family car Sport utility vehicle

Car Vehicle Mid-size car Family car Subcompact car

Blue bulbs
Vehicle Car Light Vehicle audio Electric blue

Blue Car Vehicle Luxury vehicle Night

Green bulbs
Green Light Lighting Technology Visual effect lighting

Green Light Lighting Automotive lighting Technology

Red bulbs
Red Light Automotive lighting Vehicle Car

Red Automotive lighting Light Car Vehicle

HIGH POWER RED $74 SHIPPPED TO LOWER 48 STATES.
Vehicle Car Red Automotive lighting Lexus
Red Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Automotive lighting

See less See more
#43 ·
Put my bulbs in today. Has anyone else had this problem: It's NOWHERE NEAR as bright if you click the light on as opposed to just opening the door???

They're all REALLY bright when you either open the door, hit the remote, or turn the dial on the dash all the way to turn on the lights on. But just sitting in the truck and push/click the light on, they're really dim. Why is that and what needs to be done to fix it or is it the bulbs???

#46 ·
Try this the next time you're in your truck...push the map light on and you'll notice it's dim. Now, with the map light still on, flip down the visor to reveal the make up mirror and open it to access the mirror which in turn, turns the visor lights on, then PRESTO! Bright map lights! I don't know why this works, but it does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Seanss06
#44 ·
2 different voltages from the cpu i think. Map lights are not as bright as entry lights. If you hit you dome switch or open the door, they will be brighter than the maps lights which you push the light itself to activate

#57 · (Edited)
PMed and sent payment :)

Looking forward to getting these in my Saab.

P.S. When they get here I will take pictures since it looks like I will be the only person with reds so far.

#58 · (Edited)
Received my lights this morning and installed them.

Will take pictures tonight and post them up so that people can see what red looks like.

As for installing them the front and rear passenger lights are a breeze. Just take a small flat head screwdriver and pry on the inside portion of the lenses where they pivot when you push on them. They will pop right off.

The cargo light is a horrible PITA to replace, the only way I was able to do it was to pull the headliner down in the rear of the truck so that I could jab that same screwdriver in the retaining latch on the right hand side of the light housing and twist to push them apart. Took a few tries but it popped out eventually.

The license plate will require a cross head screwdriver, just unscrew the two screws per light.

All the lights just pull straight out, DO NOT wiggle them or try and move the copper brackets you see inside that look like they hold the light or you will bend the electrical connectors like I did.

Luckily they just bent back into place for me with a little pressure.

I would say the reds are dimmer than the stock white lights. This was expected though because red is on the edge of the visible spectrum so it always appears dim.

Shipping was quick, only took a couple days from order to arrival.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.