Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Tricked out 4x4's

20K views 53 replies 29 participants last post by  Heartkill 
G
#1 · (Edited)
Like the title states. Lets see those who have/had tricked out 4x4's!

This was my 1954 Willys 3B Jeep. had over $40,000 into it. A little 327cid stroked to a 337ci. Ran a 12.8 sec 1/4, here in Lamar, Colorado @ a sand drag show. Had paddle tires and was a kick to drive! A bitch to 4 wheel though, damn suspension was too stiff.:fear::doh:

I forgot the ranch truck! No lift, just 01 F-250 7.3 Stroke stock with around 500hp. New injectors, CAI, Juice with Attitude chip, 5" straight pipe exhaust

See less See more
#40 ·
3rd pic wtf?

#23 ·
This is the daily shop truck. It is a 1966 K15 that was originally purchased by the State of California for the park service. It has almost 39,000 original miles, I got it with 31,300 and CA DMV did the mileage check.

I have a stock pile of parts to be installed when I get a break from building the TBSS.

#29 ·
This is the daily shop truck. It is a 1966 K15 that was originally purchased by the State of California for the park service. It has almost 39,000 original miles, I got it with 31,300 and CA DMV did the mileage check.

I have a stock pile of parts to be installed when I get a break from building the TBSS.

I gotta buddy rebuilding a '64 just like this one originally bought for park service as well, has the "big" window in the back though. Its gettin a rebuilt 454 put in it as we speak!

#24 · (Edited)
here is my farm truck / hunting truck 93 chevy 5.7 with a 5 speed with granny gear..great for pulling trailers/ tractors out of the mud

[/url][/IMG]

[/url][/IMG]

[/url][/IMG]

[/url][/IMG]

#25 ·
and one with the home made piece of shit dog box ..that i am about to throw away do to my 9 deer dogs have eatin the door out .. and i just really want a aluminum one..

[/url][/IMG]

#26 ·
and does any one have a idea where i can look to find info on how to build a pro mod truck pulling truck......i want to find either a 1991 model or a 2003 model i want to put a 502 in it ...

#30 ·
My old 95 chevy left with the ex

The 1978 truck i built 2 years ago new model fron end

the beast that is being created right now its is together now and ready for paint complete frame off build 1986 chevy 1.5 ton, 496 stroker motor, 400 trans, dana 60 front end, and 14 bolt rearend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.