Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Central New England Get Together!

12K views 214 replies 28 participants last post by  NoFears 
#1 · (Edited)
Who's not up for a Pig Roast this Sunday?! http://hotshotsgrille.com/

Location: CHANGED! Hot Shots Bar and Grill located at 130 Mount Pleasant Road, Newtown, CT 06470!

Cost: Looking to be about $10 per vehicle to cover costs. Might be lower but I won't know until the day of.

Date: JULY 11, 2010 from 10-6pm

Really nice, Hanes Beefy T-Shirts in Royal Blue w/ white lettering will be available! $15 each! Sizes M-XXL available (M and XXL limited).

I would like to put together signs for each entrant with a list of mods associated with each vehicle so we can stop guessing what people have!

Vendors are more than welcome but please contact me so I may register you!

So far we have:

Performance Plus Detailing
TBM Sport

Attendees:

1. OutBurst
2. J521
3. SgtSS
4. BackinBlack
5. 2CleanSS
6. SSilveronyxx
7. Skeeters65
8. SSDuff
9. XxsilverSS07x
10. Aero SS
11. parmountSS
12. JBlack151
13. vcapra
14. nbarry0102
15. s10473
16. rzrvern
17. Lew (local guy)
18. maSS-hole
19. mjcLS2
20. 2sslow

Need to Hear From:
1. rayrider

TrailVoy
1. kevinwilesjr
2.davelowe

LS1Tech
1.NXPRSS
2. GONEB4U

See less See more
#12 ·
Price isn't set in stone but $20 per car. With the $20 you would get some drinks at the bar so I think it is worth it. If you don't want any drinks then I think $10 each car will suffice. I just need some cash to cover signs and stuff.

I am meeting with the bar owner tomorrow to set up a date and see what kind of specials he can create for us.

#24 ·
make this a Central FLORIDA MEET!!! lol

We've all been talking about this since the Northeast Get-Together but I'm finally making the steps to put it together!

Location: 1st and 10 Sports Bar and Grill in New Milford, CT - on Rt. 7 in New Milford, incredibly easy to get to.

Cost: Per vehicle looking to be around $20 w/ three drinks at the bar or $10 w/o any drinks (for those drivers/underagers).

Prizes: Would like to offer prizes (maybe trophies) for the "best" in different categories (Wheels, Exhaust Note, etc.).

I would like to put together signs for each entrant with a list of mods associated with each vehicle so we can stop guessing what people have!

This is a very nice place and the parking should be adequate! New facilities all around!

The question is: What date is best for everyone? I would love to do this on July 10th but I don't really know what people's plans are! Give me your input and I will make it happen!

Attendees:

1. OutBurst
2. Kdubs
3. Nbarry0102
3. Kmax
4. SgtSS
5. SSDUFF

#28 ·
11th is better for me.

#36 ·
I'll flat out say it, if we are taking spots in the parking lot, then there is no way we should bring our own beverages. He just opened up, and is working with us. And the law clearly does not let you take drinks outside of the establishment or a closed in patio.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.