Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Car Show at Hooters in Richmond, VA on May 8th

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  scjzman 
#1 ·
This is the Richmond show cterio was talking about at the Hampton show last week. I'm going to leave Hampton Roads around 8:45 am on Saturday morning, so if anybody is rolling with me, meet me at Super K on Victory Blvd in Newport News at 8:30 am. Hope to see you then.

The Second Annual Best of Richmond Car Show Presented by RPM and Hooters
Saturday, May 8 10:00a to 4:00p
at Hooters of Richmond, Richmond, VA
Saturday, May 8th 10am to 4pm
Must register by 1pm
$25 to register
7912 West Broad St. Richmond, VA - Hooters of Richmond

Events:
Wing Eating Contest - 3 Mile Island - It's Nuclear
Bass Off Competition
Milk Drinking Contest - Drink the Most and keep it down to win!
Swim Suit Competition - 1st Place $300, 2nd Place $200, 3rd $5

Win a free set of Rims, ALPINE, Pioneer, and SONY Audio Alarms, East Coast Championship Tint, FREE HUNTER Digital Alignments, HID's, IPODs & More!

See less See more
#6 ·
Not going to the show because my youngest daughter was in a car accident today just south of Richmond, VA. She is doing just fine, but her car is toast.

#8 ·
Thanks Rich. Some knucklehead in an RX-8 pushed his way into her lane, and when she swerved to keep from getting hit, she started sliding/spinning and hit the guard rail, now the A frame on her car is broken. And the very nice VA State Trooper gave her a reckless driving ticket, because as he put it, there were no witnesses or no other cars involved, that he could see.:ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.