Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

AWD to 2WD

2K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  CoryOverly 
#1 ·
Anyone want to convert their 2wd to AWD? Ill trade even up. I have 49k on it now.

#2 ·
How bout follow the rules and place this thread where it should be placed at when you can actually do it properly. :2cents:
Mr. 8 posts..... :rules:

#5 ·
I'm practicing moderation.

#6 ·
Well being that your awd the post doesn't concern you. Also its an online forum if you don't like it have my account deleted, I really don't care. A lot of you guys are too worried about others on here, its like being around some little ass kids. My post was a simple question but thanks for taking the time to read it... "shazam"

#7 ·
We aren't worried about the other person that we have grown to know. We are morally concerned with the ones (like yourself) that we don't know. It's simple really.
Put in the time and respect that we all have done and then post for sale or trade.
Anything else???

J

#11 · (Edited)
How can someone possibly get scammed with a even trade at meet? SMFH this shits dumb..
Good luck with your trade. Fuckin NAZI's.. If u werw local I'd swap ya

#14 ·
because I have like 10 posts im scamming? What does it matter if I had 10 or 10,000 posts, none of you know me or anyone else personally. Im assuming and apologize if im wrong but ssprince is one of the big guys of this site and if so isnt kind of insulting to say another person will "cut you up and eat you?"

#19 · (Edited)
That's where you are wrong...A LOT of peeps know a LOT of peeps personally.......... This isn't your average run of the mill truck site, this place is very different!! :rofl:
And yes, I have read stories about people eating each other...

#20 ·
Dustin is a sick bastard.......

#16 ·
They are all up tight because about a year and a half ago done member got scammed

#18 ·
Good to know. Show us in due time. We all had to do it. Nobody is an exception to the rules.
The rules are one thing....but showing good moral character is earned and respected over time. I have no idea why one would have to be in the military to be respective these days. Maybe the new generation of grasshoppers has no respect or moral fashions to show the world. Sounds sad...

J

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.