Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

ForceFed's Tinted Tails

10K views 67 replies 24 participants last post by  SRTH8R 
#1 · (Edited)
**UPDATE 12-25-14**

I have been doing this off and on for some time now and I figured I would offer this as a regular item. I can Tint lights to your liking and desired Tint Level as ordered. I currently have no Cores in stock to offer a Core Basis type service.
All Tinting is done with a PPG Tinted Basecoat I have mixed to my liking and Topcoated with a PPG Based Clearcoat. All tinted lights are to be treated as a painted surface once you have them. All Tinting Serivice requires 5 business days of lead time to get tinted and ready for return shipment at a minimum. I can offer Tinting on nearly any light, but I would need the item shipped to me as I only have 08+ Chevy Full Size Tails Available currently.

Standard pricing for Tinting is as Follows.
  • Standard Tint To your Darkness Level - $75
  • Reverse light Clearing - add $25
  • New Bumper Reflectors to Match - add $60 ($30 is for the new reflectors from GM.)
  • Third Brake light - You Supply - $30
  • Core Charge (When available)- $100 (refundable immedately on return of your lights in a tintable, undamaged condition.)
  • Shipping is all additional and will be done on a Case by Case basis but Averages between $18-28 for a set.

I can also have Bermuda Black LED tails in OEM Form or Tinted and shipped direct to you.
These are availble for Shipment as is or Tinted as well.

Pricing on these is as Follows and Includes Shipping
  • Option 1 - Plain, As they come, Brand New for $289 Shipped
  • Option 2 - Tinted, to your desired Tint level, from Mild to Black, $360 Shipped (best option as the Titnting is highly discounted)

Text me at 937-361-4011 for more info.

Below is some of my recent work.

See less See more
#2 ·
would you consider the first picture to be medium tint?

#4 ·
ok, im interested. i already had my marker lights tinted however, we never put a clear coat on them would you do that?

#5 ·
No, I will not Try to put my product over another, I start from Scratch or I cant do that....Sorry. Sometimes there will be reactions with non matched products and it can ruin the finish. FOr as cheap as the markers are, Id just start with new ones and sell the ones you have.

#6 ·
ok, thats fine. another question tho, would it be possible for me to have a set of taillights that i buy off ebay shipped directly to you?

#8 ·
did ya get mine in the mail yet?

#10 ·
pm me you paypal! ill send u the money!

#18 ·
Man you do some great work, hopefully soon I can get some tinted lights from you.

#24 ·
bump for a great seller, i just got mine today and they look awesome... ill post pics as soon as i find my camera...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.