Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polished Billet SS Emblems and Key Chains

5K views 47 replies 18 participants last post by  Retro 
#1 ·
Who would be interested? Thinking some folks may want to have a bad ass key chain or change out their cheap plastic emblems for a polished aluminum version. I need to get a hold of a stock SS emblem... I can make this happen in a timely manner as they would be cut out on a waterjet so the quality will be superb and precise. :biggrin2: Could also have them done in a raw finish and also have them powder coated? Open for suggestions. I have the ability to make this happen... :popcorn3:

#11 · (Edited)
I have to price out the material first. I will make some calls next week. I have a lot of connections in this area. Price will be depend on if you folks want them plain aluminum, powder coated or polished. I have all the necessary software on my computer to establish a price. Need to determine thickness of material, cost of material, and a few other factors. I have been wanting to make these for over a year now...

#13 ·
wow, these should be good...i would love to see a set of the hatch/side emblems and get them powdercoated. nothing against overlays or anything, but it would look more "finished" to me...excited to see these.

keychain would be badass too....

#17 ·
You may want to re read the thread title. Nothing related to intakes. :)

Cool idea. I had a buddy make some of these out of scrap titanium they had at the shop, using their waterjet.

Looks pretty good. Thanks for sharing. I plan on keeping it a simple design. Well that is the plan anyways. I can do beveled edges, ultimately depends on what you folks want.

#41 ·
Chris, I took a door emblem to our metal guy making our bumper plates and door sills. We had planned on doing a key chain as well. Though we haven't done it yet, pm me if you want me to try to get the dxf file for you. Try and save you some time......

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.