Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Brut pressure fed sandblaster Model 101H

674 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  ALL ULL C 
#1 · (Edited)
Well since I only used this once 8 years ago and it's been sitting in the corner of the garage ever since that it is time to see if anyone else can find a better use. This thing worked flawlessly and I only put about 400lbs worth of baking soda through it in a day and that was it. All ball valves move/operate freely, I will be replacing the pet cock valve and the relief valve is froze so that will be replaced as well. Just the minor surface rust you see since the fittings are mild steel and the coating has come off over the years. The vessel itself has had some coating flaking as well in areas. The hose is is great shape with no outer wear or abrasions. Three extra tips included (one 1/8" and two 1/4") and the blasting hood.

Same model retails today still for $560

https://www.brutmfg.com/sand-blasting/sand-blasters/pressure-fed-abraisive-sand-blaster-101h-detail

Asking $old

If it needs to be shipped I would estimate somewhere in the $50-75 range as I could get it in some type of box with it only weighing 60lbs. I have the ability to have this shipped freight too if it ends up being cheaper.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.