Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Kooks Off Road Y

2K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  K5/SS 
#1 ·
Is anyone else still waiting for a Kooks Off Road Y Pipe that they ordered over any of the Black Friday Sales? This is crazy lol

#2 ·
Steve- That is absolutely crazy!! I'd probably call Kooks, give them your Maryland Speed Order/Invoice Number, and ask what the deal is.

At this point, I'd definitely cut the middle man out. I'd also request some reimbursement for this wait. It won't be long and you'll be at 90 Freaking Days!! That is unacceptable for a well known business like Kooks.

#4 ·
Both places have good customer service. What's their story?
Maryland Speed has been good, but I've talked to Kooks also and they were backed up with the Holiday sales and there Machine broke apparently, so they said next week the Y-pipe will be made, yea this is by far the worst ever!

Reactions: rrmccabe
#6 ·
I know that's crazy lol, it's almost closing in on 3 months, yup that's exactly what they have been telling me? Did you order the off road y? Or catted? I can't believe they don't have any other machines that could make the part lol, I will you keep you posted

#10 ·
Yea I totally understand, I can't finish my install it's crazy, Kooks is the major hold up here

Reactions: Timotty85
#11 ·
Looks like they created a shipping label and is maybe shipped today!

#13 ·
Thanks bud, I'm hoping you get a shipping email real soon, i would think it shouldn't be that far behind, keep me posted

#15 ·
That's cool, I absolutely will, I will be having access to a lift as well, so it should make things a bit easier, is your truck AWD Or RWD?

#17 ·
Ok good the install should be alittle easier for your truck, than mine

#26 ·
Hope so, when did you order yours?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.