Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

bell tech is slowwwwwwww

6K views 36 replies 15 participants last post by  wight06ss 
#1 ·
ok anyone waiting like i am for lowering struts they said the 9th of this month but i can almost bet they will change that when i call again!

#5 ·
I talked to them Friday (March 2nd) on the struts and they said it might be pushed back another 6 weeks. They have the rear springs in stock, rear 2208dd shocks are 2 weeks out, and I was originally quoted 2 weeks on the front lowering struts but now it may be an additional 6 weeks.

They've been pretty reliable any time I've ordered in the past for other vehicles, if there's a holdup I wouldn't hold it against them. I'm certain they don't want to keep us waiting any more than we want to wait :(

#6 ·
Damn, i ordered my front struts through tony at the end of January. Didnt know the wait was going to be this long. this is the longest ive ever waited for any part. Just called to see what the date is now. they said the earliest was the 12th. seems like they keep pushing it back, im going to start looking into other alternatives.

#8 ·
yea it seems any company I've ordered from is out of any part I've tried to order from them? i have a shop that uses stainless works products and they are behind? i bet if i had a new car like the camaro or ctsv I've have my parts! damn shop workers! lol Hey all you parts makers!!!! get on the ball here people want dey shit! lazy asses! lol

#10 ·
Stainless works is built to order so it can take a while to get the parts. It is even worse when they get behind we have a few customers waiting on their SW products currently.

they are on backorder for weeks. Production runs are only scheduled at certain times. As soon as they come in stock they will ship out.
Yep as of today they are saying the 15th now. Each week for the past 1.5 months they have pushed it back another week.

#12 ·
Yup if people want a refund like I have been doing just hollar they have them in front and then the rear shock/spring combo kit I can still ship out since tons of those ins tock.

stylin has 22 left

#13 ·
Yep ordered from styling, I did get the springs and shocks Tony thanks... old man! I saw the I'm getting old thread, lol man its a caddy for cruising! Let the V have speed lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#18 ·
stylins been out for about a week. they are sending orders into belltech now which belltech doesnt have yet they are telling people they are in stock which is not the case.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.